Interested in learning more about efforts to address homelessness and affordable housing in our community? A Housing Stakeholder Coalition has been formed and is a platform for education and discussion around pertinent housing issues.
The October meeting will include:
- Update from Union Gospel Mission on their remodel and new day services
- Update on new High Intensity Behavioral Health programs coming online in Grays Harbor and potential impact to housing services
- Budget recap: current impacts and long term sustainability planning
- Housing resources in context of “Local Supply and Demand”
- Updates from Committees (Coordinated Entry, Affordable Housing, Serving Vulnerable Populations)
All Grays Harbor area nonprofits and school districts that fit within our Giving Priorities are eligible to apply for a small grant. Grants are available for requests of $5,000 and below. Small Grant requests might include small scale technology needs, items for shelters or housing programs, food purchases for feeding programs, educational supplies for early learning or schools, small renovation or improvement projects, capacity building, etc. Organizations that are awarded small grants are still eligible to apply for our twice annual Community Building Grants program. Contact Jessica with any questions