Interested in learning more about efforts to address homelessness and affordable housing in our community? A Housing Stakeholder Coalition has been formed and is a platform for education and discussion around pertinent housing issues.
The October meeting will include:
- Update from Union Gospel Mission on their remodel and new day services
- Update on new High Intensity Behavioral Health programs coming online in Grays Harbor and potential impact to housing services
- Budget recap: current impacts and long term sustainability planning
- Housing resources in context of “Local Supply and Demand”
- Updates from Committees (Coordinated Entry, Affordable Housing, Serving Vulnerable Populations)