Dress up in your favorite costumes and bring your little ghosts, dinos, superheroes, and princesses to the Hands On Children’s Museum for a spooktacular good time. Enjoy Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the fright.
Boo Bash Activities:
Special event activities operate 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Activities vary depending on the day of the week and may be added at any time. See the online event calendar for dates and times. Online reservations recommended.
• Navigate the spooky straw bale trail
• Explore skeletons galore in the bone bonanza room
• Decorate a mini pumpkin
• Find long-lost gold and gems at the ghostly gold mine
• Discover the science of food fungi and microscopic decomposers at moldy marvels
• Make a mini ghost & fly it through the Airways Maze
• Pound golf tees into pumpkins
• Celebrate bats in the Art Studio with your own unique design
• Build a haunted house and add it to the spooky town
• Make a ghost puppet
• Press, grind, and smash seeds and grain
• Go on a scavenger hunt
• Silkscreen a treat bag (for an additional fee)
• Join the costume dance party
• Press apples into cider
• Watch exciting demos by Dr. Science
Sensory-Friendly Boo Bash:
Special Boo Bash activities for families of children with sensory sensitivities will be available October 23 & 30 during our normal Sensory Friendly Hour (9-10 a.m.). A sensory friendly room is also available Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. during Boo Bash.
Boo Bash is proudly sponsored by Hanson Subaru.
Activities are sponsored by Young Spines, Trader Joe’s, ThurstonTalk, Rutledge Family Farm, and DoubleTree by Hilton.