GraysHarborTalk.com has opened a limited internship opportunity to Grays Harbor County high school students interested in writing.
The internship will run from September 2015 – June 2016 and is open to all Grays Harbor County students in grades 9 – 12.
What you will get:
- Content published with a byline on www.graysharbortalk.com
- Exposure to the workings of a profitable business, creating a niche industry
- Insight into the applications of social media in the business community
- Connections with published writers and recognized business leaders
- Flexibility to complete assignments on your own schedule
What GraysHarborTalk expects:
- One article with four photos submitted each month
- Exceptional, error-free content that matches our platform
- Consistent follow-through on commitments
- Sincere interest in what we’re creating at GraysHarborTalk
- Initiative to ask for what you want to learn about
- Write 200 – 300 words that details why Grays Harbor County is an excellent place to live.
- Send the writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 21, 2015.
- Include name, school, grade level and contact phone.
- Indicate two or three goals that you hope an internship with GraysHarborTalk will fulfill by the end of the school year.
Questions can be directed to GraysHarborTalk at email@example.com.